The VL10 BeamWash packs class-leading power, dynamics and personality into a compact, fast-moving body. Producing 28,000 lumens and weighing just 33kg, it’s brighter, lighter and more versatile than any comparable fixture.
A suite of dynamic effects offers endless creative possibilities, from the dual overlaying prisms to the aperture wheel, rotating gobo wheel and stunning aerial effects from the exclusive new VL*FX wheel. An internal frost can soften effects, while a heavy frost lens creates a strong, even wash. VL’s enhanced CYM system and fixed color wheel offer designers a full palette, from the subtlest hues to the deepest reds and blues.
- Exclusive new Philips 25R Platinum 550W lamp
- Narrowest beam reduction 0.7°
- The brightest fixture in its class 28,000 lumen of output (640,000 lux @ 10m)
- Large impact stage presence from a 180mm front lens, a look only usually associated with much larger fixtures
- Ultra compact – 704 x 501 x 320mm - 33kg
- Image softening, variable 1° frost
- Endless color options, CYM color mixing + fixed color wheel
Wide zoom range – 2.2° to 48°
Exclusive VL*FX animation wheel system, that creates dynamic new projected and mid-air effect
Feature loaded for mid-air effects, 4 beam reduction + 8 beams shapes fixed apertures gobos + 8 fully rotating gobos
Dual overlay prism system